Thursday, May 10, 2007

"The Big Blue House"

Well it should actually read "the bear" but that's for those who are familiar with kiddie videos. Well we've found a place to live finally and will probably be moving sometime next week. At first it went from waiting and waiting, to "poof" now we're off.

The home that we have is nice. It's another rental and is close to my Hunny's job (which makes us all feel good just in case he has to rush home).

I would write more, I just don't feel like it. I was gonna post a pic of the house (hence the name of this post cuz the house is blue) but just changed my mind. I think I post a few too many pics up here as it is.


3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, May 13, 2007, Blogger meera bowman-johnson said…

    Congratulations! We're 2/3 of the way to securing our new place too. I know you're relieved. We should talk offline, being that we're going through the same thing right now ('cept I'm not pregnant!). If you have time ("time" haha) email me - okparenting{at}yahoo{dot}com.

    And happy Mother's day...you deserve it! - mbj

     
  • At 7:22 PM, May 15, 2007, Blogger Contemplations of a Woman said…

    Happy Belated Mothers Day Sis !

     
  • At 1:07 PM, May 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pics are always nice to share...found you through BMD...you sound more upbeat...but we all have those mama crying days...I have five kids...9 pregnancies...so I've had my share of cries...just let it out like Dr. Robin says...they mean something.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home